Kettle Moraine State Forest
Events & Activities from Kettle Moraine State Forest
Northern Unit: (262) 626-2116
Ice Age Visitor Center: (920) 533-8322
- Nearly 30,000 Acres of Forests, Grasslands, Wetlands, Lakes & Rivers
- 150+ Miles of Trails for Hiking, Biking, Backpacking, and Horseback Riding
- World Renowned Glacial Landforms
- Displays & Movie About the Last Ice Age at Visitor Center
- Two Major Recreational Areas with Camping, Swimming, Picnicking, Fishing and Boating!
Earth Week Clean Up
For a complete program schedule, contact the Ice Age Visitor Center.